"Your greatest contribution to the Kingdom of God may not be something you do, but someone you raise." ~Andy Stanley

November 20, 2007

Our Tuesday nights

"It is good to praise the Lord and make music to your name, O Most High..."
Psalm 92:1

We are still working on having a family worship band.
Every Tuesday night looks like this around here:

With Dad leading us with his passion for worship

and Joy singing



And I pretend to play this... Just teasing! But my sweet merciful family has given me the easiest job possible since I never have time to practice. ~I just play a few of the notes using the "strings" mode which adds a pretty sound.

But Nathan is the 'real' keyboardist around here!

And Zach is our awesome drummer.


Andrew just got this

so he'll be joining the band very soon. Hurray!
~Becky

No comments: