"Your greatest contribution to the Kingdom of God may not be something you do, but someone you raise." ~Andy Stanley

April 11, 2015

A list of loves

1. My favorite happy place of all is the beach, and last night we caught a sunset!


We apparently have no talent when it comes to taking sunset selfies though! ; )

2. I don't know where I heard about this website but I like it. It is a free service! First, you take a survey of the kinds of books you like and then Bookbub will send you a daily email letting you know what ebooks are free on Amazon that day. (or at the most -$2.99) I love books and I love FREE! : )


3. These cookies are healthy and YUMMY. My kids aren't convinced that their cookies need to be healthy ; )  but to my utter surprise, they loved these. They are gluten free too!

Peanut butter cookies:
1 cup peanut butter
1 cup of coconut sugar  (I'd never heard of such a thing but apparently it is made of the nectar of coconut flowers!)
1 tsp. vanilla
1 egg
Bake at 350 for 10 min and eat!

4. Trader Joe's is another one of my happy places! I love it!!! And these are one of my favorite things there:


And every time that I go in there and don't buy them, I'm so proud of myself. LOL (its been ages!) What I always do buy are their flowers. Isn't this a whole lot of happy for $3.99?



5. Hubby and I LOVED this movie! 


See it when it comes to DVD, if you are like me and love it when the underdogs win!

6. These glasses from Ross are the cutest and they came with the chalk! Now my kiddos can't tell me that forgot what glass is theirs and get a new one every hour! : )


7. This book by Jack Hayford is awesome. It is about the things Jesus said on the cross and how they can give us hope and inspiration in troubled times.

Have a great weekend!
~Becky

No comments: