"Your greatest contribution to the Kingdom of God may not be something you do, but someone you raise." ~Andy Stanley

January 25, 2016

The dates continue

My sweet hubby has been taking our kids on dates since they were very young.
He loved the chance to hang out with them in a one on one setting and hear their hearts. He always came home impressed with whoever he had taken and with the knowledge of how he could more specifically be praying for that child.

So, when he passed away recently, I decided the dates must continue!
-I kept them in the monthly budget and changed Date with Dad, to Dates with Mom!

Zac went first, this week and we had such a great time! There was a lovely park around this cool restaurant that made for a great place to walk and then we sat and caught up. (And sine he's married, I have a sweet daughter-in-love, that I get to add to the rotation. Yay!)





~Becky

No comments: